Abriendo Puertas: Opening Doors
All the faculties, possibilities, and accomplishments of shamanism, from the simplest to the most astounding, are in the human body itself… Man needs now, more than ever, to be taught new ideas that have to do exclusively with his inner world.
~don Juan Matus, quoted by Carlos Castaneda
We but mirror the world. All the tendencies present in the outer world are to be found in the world of our body. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. This is the divine mystery supreme. A wonderful thing it is and the source of our happiness. We need not wait to see what others do.
~Mahatma Gandhi, Printed in the Indian Opinion
newspaper on 9/8/1913
The journey ‘inside’ is the path to higher consciousness. And the knowing of our habits, garnered from our family lines and life experiences, as well as our luminous true self and mind, gifted by Spirit, marks us as ‘complete’ individuals on this road called life.
Along this road, as we oscillate between our often scared and defeated nature and our truly enlightened one, we often get stuck in our lesser selves. And it is at these times, when caught in our victim-hood looking outside of ourselves for someone else to blame, force an apology from, or acknowledge our self-worth, that we need a helpful guiding hand to simply turn our gaze back to ourselves.
These private sessions are appointments of looking into the mirror!!! Generations of shaman practitioners had such appointments with their teachers. And under the guidance of Renata Murez or Nyei Murez, participants will identify a habit, dilemma, dream, or question they wish to address, and through practicing Magical Passes®, exploring discussion, and Theater of Infinity®— the reenactment of scenes from our daily lives and the switching of roles within them — they will ‘open new doors,’ finding new strategies of attention and action.
Topics frequently discussed may include:
- Gathering the energy, courage and consistency to support and sustain our heart’s dream.
- Setting up or refining our daily movement, well-being and awareness practice, addressing and releasing any related physical, mental, emotional, creative or energetic blocks.
- Addressing relationship challenges (conflict, divorce, etc.) to become a more conscious family member, partner, colleague, employee, manager, being.
- Clearing noise or clutter in your space or schedule to clear the way for your true passions and purpose
- Dealing with grief and loss—change how am I going to go on—one thing I know for sure things are going to go—they are changing but where am I.
- Living with greater abundance and accountability in your finances, resources,
- Enhancing awareness, attention and effectiveness in our dreams – in both waking and sleeping awareness.
- And anything else you wish to explore!
Allow yourself the freedom to uncover your life and dreams, foibles and flaws, in these personalized sessions.
* * *
Renata Murez and Nyei Murez are students of Carlos Castaneda, Florinda Donner-Grau, Taisha Abelar and Carol Tiggs. They each bring their twenty-one years of experience in studying and leading events on Magical Passes®, review of self (recapitulation), dreaming, silence, and Theater of Infinity® and seven years of leading private and small group sessions.
Sessions are for newcomers as well as experienced Tensegrity® practitioners. For newcomers: it is highly recommended that you take a Tensegrity® group class or workshop in advance.
Please bring a mat, a notebook and pencil or pen. If you are connecting via Skype, please pre-test your Skype camera and sound connection. All sessions given in English. (If translation into another language is needed, please arrange for your own translator; it is helpful if he or she has also participated in Tensegrity® workshops and/or classes.)
* * *
Private Tensegrity® & Theater of Infinity® Sessions –
Registration & Schedule
If you are a newcomer, seasoned practitioner or Tensegrity® Facilitator-in-Training* and are seeking a single, couple or pair, or small group (of up to four persons) session In Person or Via Skype:
Please complete payment for one of the options below:
|1 Private Session:||New registration link coming soon…|
|3 Private Sessions||New registration link coming soon…|
|6 Private Sessions||New registration link coming soon…|
*Due to fluctuating currency rates, a temporary discount for Private Sessions for residents of Russia, Mexico, Brazil and Ukraine will be: $70. All prior packages will be honored; please finish these first before accepting the discounted price. This is for Faciliators in Training and non Facilitators alike. If you are a resident of one of these four countries, the system will automatically charge you $70 when you register to 1 Private Session. Please do not register to a package of 3 or 6 sessions. To receive the special discount, you will need to pay for 1 session at a time.
If wishing a session In Person in Los Angeles: Then email email@example.com, Subject Line: Private Session — your preferred date, time and choice of instructor.
If wishing a session Via Skype: Then reserve your preferred date, time, and instructor on the Calendar of Available Sessions below:
Please review the following before reserving a session time from the Calendar.
- Please note that there are two calendars here, one for each Instructor – select a session time from one of the calendars.
- Please be sure to complete the registration payment, as described in the steps above, before reserving a session time from the calendar.
- When scheduling a time from the calendar, write in the Comments all related information:
- Your Skype name
- If you will have translation, the full name of your translator and, if he/she will be in a different location than you during the session, your translator’s Skype name
- If you are scheduling a session with two or more participants, the full names of each participant, and if participants will be in different locations, the Skype name of each person connecting from a different location
Note: New registration calendar coming soon….
*If you are a Facilitator-in-Training:
If translation to and from another language is needed, please arrange your own translator who is also a Facilitator-in-Training to attend the session with you.
For individual sessions, an additional topic may be:
• Your Role as a Facilitator
For small group sessions: please have at least two private sessions before attending your small group session and…
A) Coordinate with up to three other facilitators-in-training to have a small group session together*, where all in your group can speak the same language (and where at least one of speaks English, in case translation is needed)
B) As a group, agree about which theme you would like to address in the session:
• Theme 1: “I do everything/ They don’t appreciate me.” or
• Theme 2: Confederacy or “ Who’s Going to Tell Him/Her?”
• Or another Theme of your choice.
C) As a group, agree on your preference for Date, Time, and Instructor for one session from the Calendar of available sessions here above, and reserve that session time on the calendar.
D) Choose one person from the group to register online with a credit card, and to schedule the session through the Calendar of available sessions above. That person must enter ALL the same information in the Comments section, including:
• Theme of the session.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org: Cancellation will be refunded less a $25 administration fee if made at least 2 days (48 hours) before the session. No refund or credit will be available thereafter.